Constructed with a TriTech Technology waterproof membrane lining. TriTech offers high levels of waterproof and breathability. A durable waterproof repellent coating has been applied to the outer fabric which allows the water to roll off the fabric rather than soaking in, Fixed internal breathable AirFlow mesh lining
- Constructed with a TriTech Technology waterproof membrane lining – TriTech offers high levels of waterproof and breathability
- A durable waterproof repellent coating has been applied to the outer fabric which allows the water to roll of the fabric rather than soaking in
- Fixed internal breathable AirFlow mesh lining
- Ergonomically shaped jacket construction for maximum comfort whilst riding
- Waist adjustment
- Hem adjustment
- Oxford nylon outer fabric
- CE certified low profile (invisible protection) removable Airflow D3O® hip protectors
- CE certified extended removable D3O® knee protectors
- Connection zipper to match to any Triumph jacket
- Reflective detailing for increased rider visibility
- 2 zip closure pockets on jean front
- Easy access front opening knee protector pocket
Naturally we take rider safety very seriously, which is why we’ve partnered with D3O® to incorporate this high performance CE-certified impact protection into so many of our own exclusive motorcycle clothing designs. D3O® technology performs to the highest of industry standards and is suitable for all riders. It also enables Triumph to create a wide range of stylish gear without compromising comfort and flexibility.
Our rider wear has been CE-certified, this means that the product has been tested to conform to the technical standards required by EU legislation to meet health and safety requirements of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425. An EU examination of the products has taken place by a European approved notified body and as such the product has been awarded CE certification.
Our rider wear has been UKCA-certified, this means that the product has been tested to conform to the technical standards required by GB legislation.
Airflow allows the rider to vent cool air around the body. Air flow is an essential component of comfort in clothing for managing both heat and moisture and primarily focuses on increasing ventilation throughout the garment.